Buying a Home in Northern Virginia
The process of finding an purchasing the ideal northern Virginia home to meet your needs as a home buyer is both an exciting and stressful one, and our goal at the Dunleavey Group is to make this transition as smooth as possible. We are experts in the area, and once we learn what it is that you’re looking for, finding your dream home is simple.
Before you start looking for a home you should ask yourself a few questions:
- What area in northern Virginia would you like to live in? Are there any neighborhoods that you would prefer?
- What kind of house would you like (need)? Are you looking for a particular style? How many bedrooms and bathrooms do you want?
- Is a home office a necessity? Do you need a bonus room or flex room?
- Do you entertain often? Is a home suitable for entertaining something you’re looking for?
- What are your wishlist items? Would you like a pool, a yard, or maybe a guard gated community?
- Have you determined your price range or consulted a lender to determine the best price range?
Searching for your dream home can be a time-consuming experience. Working with the Dunleavey Group at Century 21 New Millenniumwill make the process much more efficient! Contact us at (703) 858-2770 to get started buying your northern Virginia home today.